Invasive species: impacts on forests and forestry
Other FAO publications dealing with invasive species
Books and monographs
- FAO. 2009. Global review of forest pests and diseases. FAO Forestry Paper 156, FAO, Rome.
- FAO. 2007. Damaging poplar insects - Internationally important species. By de Tillesse, V., Nef, L., Charles, J., Hopkin, A. & Augustin, S. FAO, Rome, 107 pp. (unpublished)
- FAO. 2005. Identification of risks and management of invasive alien species using the IPPC framework, Proceedings of a workshop in Braunschweig, Germany, 22-26 September 2003, Secretariat of the International Plant Protection Convention, FAO, Rome.
- FAO. 2003. An illustrated guide to the state of health of trees. Recognition and interpretation of symptoms and damage. By E. Boa. FAO, Rome.
- Biosecurity in Food and Agriculture, Committee on Agriculture - Seventeenth Session, Rome, 31 March-4 April 2003
- Biosecurity in Food and Agriculture, Committee on Agriculture - Sixteenth Session, Rome, 26-30 March 2001
- Alien species harmful to North American Forests, North American Forest Commission (NAFC) - Twentieth Session, St. Andrews, New Brunswick, Canada, 12-16 June 2000
- Biosafety issues related to biotechnology for sustainable agriculture and food security, Trade Issues: FAO Fact Sheet, Third WTO Ministerial Conference, Seattle, 28 November-3 December 1999
- Invasives - monthly newsletter of the Asia-Pacific Forest Invasive Species Network (AFPISN)
Pest fact sheets - Asia-Pacific Forest Invasive Species Network (APFISN)
last updated: Monday, July 26, 2010