Committee on Forestry 2010/World Forest Week 2
Participants wishing to register for the 20th Session of COFO and the 2nd World Forest Week should proceed as indicated below:
Representatives of FAO Member Countries
The Director-General would appreciate being informed of the representatives designated to attend the Twentieth Session. As from Monday 26 July 2010, online registration will be accessible through the password-protected FAO Permanent Representatives Website (PRWS) at http://permreps.fao.org/. Instructions for online registration can be downloaded from the PRWS. Please note that online registration requires the uploading of a recent passport-size digital photograph.
Representatives of invited International Observer Organizations
The Director-General would appreciate being informed of the names, official titles and addresses of observers designated to attend the Twentieth Session, by e-mail to COFOfirstname.lastname@example.org. Observer delegates are advised to register in advance of the meeting by completing a registration form and forwarding it to the above-mentioned email account, together with a recent passport-size digital photograph.
- Photo must be in colour, featuring a frontal view of head and shoulders, similar to a passport photo
- Photo must have a light or neutral background and show very little of the background above and on either side of the head
- No hats, sunglasses or accessories that obscure your face
- Photo must be in digital JPEG (.jpg or .jpeg) format
- Photos should also have a width to height ratio of approximately 3:4. In other words, a photo that is 2 cm wide should be approximately 2.5 cm high
How to submit a photo
Send a photo as an attachment in an email to COFOemail@example.com together with the registration form. See the photo requirements above.
|Click here for visa information|