Community-based forest enterprise development
Other relevant publications
- Strength in Numbers - Effective Forest Producer Organizations (Now also available in Chinese here)
- "Las Mujeres y Sostenibilidad Forestal " (Women and Sustainable Forestry). A chapter written by FAO staff for the book El Bosque y Yo, published for the 2011 International Year of Forests by Mujeres Viajeras. Click here here to access the article in English.
- Forests for Improved Nutrition and Food Security, 2011
- Diagnóstico de Capacidades y Estrategias de Proveedores de Servicios Empresariales en el Sector Forestal Tropical - Herramienta para análisis y planificación, by R. Junkin. 2008. A collection of analyis and planning tools for enterprise services suppliers in the tropical forest sector.
- Small-scale forestry, Unasylva No. 228 Vol. 58, 2007/3. International journal of forestry and forest industries
- The Group Savings Resource Book.
- Guide to Gender Sensitive Microfinance. Socio-economic and Gender Analysis (SEAGA) Programme. 2002.
- Market research for agroprocessors (Marketing Extension Guide)
- Understanding and using market information (Marketing Extension Guide)
- A guide to Marketing Costs and how to calculate them (A Marketing Extension Guide)
- Education and training for food security - Capacity Building and Good Practices in five African Countries. This book was prepared by the FAO Interdepartmental Working Group on Training for Technicians and Capacity Building within the framework of Education for Rural People (ERP) initiative.
- Towards an enabling environment for small and medium forest enterprise development Jason Donovan, Dietmar Stoian, Sophie Grouwels, Duncan Macqueen, Arthur van Leeuwen, Gemma Boetekees and Ken Nicholson (2007).
- Guide to investing in locally controlled forestry
last updated: Tuesday, July 29, 2014