58th Session Advisory Committee on Sustainable Forest-based Industries
The FAO Advisory Committee on Sustainable Forest-based Industries (ACSFI) meets in Berlin on 17 May for its 58th session, to provide guidance on FAO work relevant to the paper and forest products industry. ACSFI comprises heads of forest industry and forest growers’ associations, as well as company executives from 20 countries. Topics under discussion at the meeting will include bio-based food packaging in sustainable development, zero deforestation initiatives and their impacts on commodity supply chains, and the role of forests and forest products in achieving the Sustainable Development Goals. Participants are asked to refer to their invitations for further information.
- 57th Session Sydney: Executive Summary
- COFO 2016 Report
- ACSFI 58th Session Docments
- Promoting Sustainable Building Materials Part 1
- Promoting Sustainable Building Materials Part 2
- Promoting Sustainable Building Materials Annexes