- ECOSOC. 2003. Progress in implementation: forest health and productivity. Report of the Secretary-General. United Nations Economic and Social Council, E/CN.18/2003/5, 13 March 2003. Item 3 (a) (ii) of the provisional agenda: Implementation of the proposals for action of the Intergovernmental Panel on Forests/Intergovernmental Forum on Forests and the plan of action of the United Nations Forum on Forests. Prepared for Third session of the United Nations Forum on Forests, Geneva, 26 May-6 June 2003.
- Douce, G.K., Moorhead, D.J., & Bargeron, C.T. 2002. Forest Pest Control. University of Georgia, College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences, Special Bulletin 16.
- McManus, M.L., & Liebhold, A.M. eds. 2002. Proceedings: Ecology, survey and management of forest insects. Kraków, Poland, September 1-5, 2002. IUFRO/United States Department of Agriculture Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. General Technical Report NE-311.
- Wittenberg, R. & Cock, M.J.W. 2001. Invasive alien species: A toolkit of best prevention and management practices. Wallingford, Oxon, UK, CAB International.
- McManus, M. L. & Liebhold, A.M. eds. 1998. Proceedings: population dynamics, impacts, and integrated management of forest defoliating insects. 18-23 August 1996, Banska Stiavnica, Slovak Republic. Part 4 of 5 Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-247. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station. pp. 213-291.
- Canadian Forest Service. Network News - Forest Health and Biodiversity Newsletter. Newsletter of the Forest Health and Biodiversity Networks, Atlantic Forestry Centre, Canadian Forest Service.
- Gaoping, W., Y. Qing, Z. Kai & Ciesla, W. 2001. Factors affecting production of Chinese Chestnut in Xinxian County, Henan Province, China. In The Forestry Chronicle 77 (5): 839-845.
- Allard, G. & Coutinho, T. 2000. Integrated Pest Management of Tree Pathogens and Disease Vectors. In Arab J. Pl. Prot. 18: 124-127.
- Allard, G. 1998. Integrated Pest Management for forests and trees, a review of FAO's activities. In The Forestry Chronicle 74 (4): 541-543.
last updated: Monday, September 15, 2008