Forest reproductive material / Finding out more
Oxford Forest Information Service
This world-class service comes under the Plant Sciences Library of the University of Oxford, and forms part of the Oxford University Library Services. It is run in association with the Oxford Forestry Institute and CAB International. The service provides a very wide range of links to further information services and sources. A must-visit site for anyone searching for forestry information.
Plant Sciences Library
Oxford University Library Services
South Parks Road
OXFORD OX1 3RB - UK
Tel:+44 1865 275082
Fax:+44 1865 275095
Internet for Agriculture, Food and Forestry
This is a free "teach yourself" tutorial on Internet information skills for agriculture, food and forestry.
The Internet is a rich source of information and resources for students, lecturers, researchers and professionals. This tutorial covers the key information skills for the Internet environment:
- learn how to use the Internet to help with your coursework, literature searching, teaching or research;
- tour key Internet sites for agriculture, food and forestry;
- discover how to improve your Internet searching;
- review the critical thinking required when using the Internet;
- reflect on how to use the Internet for studying, teaching or research.