1) After ending my study in 2014 ,I was trained in Israel in vegetables and fruits production, and after coming in my country Rwanda I started to work on myself where i grow bitter melon and passion fruits .and I help farmers in banana production in my village.
I was motivated by:
- my willing because that i like agriculture (no farmer ….no life)
- facilities provided by my government (fertilizers, tools for irrigation ,etc)
2) My major achievement is mainly based on growing new crop in my country (bitter melon) where I was searching the market myself .
My innovation is that I use bamboos and metallic wires for staking as I will show you in photos.
3) If I will have opportunity I will ask on youth employment and Entrepreneurship where I will ask experts ….on how should we change mind of some youths ignoring to be engaged in agriculture sector?