For me there is always a positive and negative implication to any technologies in science; thought the degree of negativity always go for minimum. So that the positive impact of technologies creates improvement in development initiatives like:
1. Encouraging innovative and creativity for the youth at individual household level or as farmers research group (FRG).
2. Improves communications skill and knowledge with practical applications and theoretical creativity according to the existing conditions of the farming system and beyond.
3. Improve the life style of the youth in different direction for instance wealth creation;
4. Improve Efficiency and productivity- this can also be related to invention and innovation; or doing things differently with different spectrum in the agricultural sector.
5. Improve convenience of time
6. Improve social network for innovation, development, research, invention and exchange of technologies
7. Improve methodological implementation or testing accuracy for different environmental phenomenals