Directorate General of Food Industry Market Organization Department
Main activities, experience and responsibilities
- Coordinator of working group the elaboration of a common strategy based on the potential area study, proposed by the Continuous Formative Centre for adults
- Technical assistance in the ecological agricultural field;
- Documentary studies regarding extension services from developed countries; popularization of the EU support for Romanian farmers; data basis setting up;
- Member and working group for elaboration SO - EQF - The Agriculture Sector Committee, Fishery and Fishing
- Head of poultry production and ecological technologies of poultry nutrition The Association BIOAVIROM - Romania
I am currently researcher of the “postdoctoral school for zootechnic biodiversity and food biotechnology based on eco-economy and bio-economy necessary for eco-san-genesis” - The Romanian Academy – INCE – “Costin. C. Kiritescu” - Project POSDRU 89/1.5/S/63258.
The main objectives of the research:
1. Analysis of comparative research at the level of organizations or farms, both conventional and eco, referring to the application of integrated strategic management in order to obtain agro-food products that are safe for consumers in clean environment conditions;
2. Research regarding the application of integrated strategic management in agro-zootechnical ecosystems and the eco-efficiency of conversion in agro-food products
3. The construction of a transnational partnership in order to extend the research subject and identify an European financing program
Founding member NGOs from Romania:
- Romanian Association for Sustainable Agriculture - ARAD - 1999
- The Romanian Association of quail breeders - 2000
- The association of Romanian biological poultry producers – BIOAVIROM - 2004
- We set Breeders Club Transylvanian Naked Neck chickens - hens to breed only in Romania, recognized in 1876 at an exhibition in Germany.
- Sectoral Committee Agriculture and Fishing Association - 2007
- The Association Terra Fouds - 2010
Member World Poultry Association
WFP's Purchase for Progress initiative: http://www.wfp.org/purchase-progress
I am working with Pig Production and Marketing Uganda Limited. Current chairman of Watubba Pig Farmers Association in Wakiso district, Nangabo subcounty.
Cooperative stremghtening, marketing,
A lecturer with Moshi University College of Cooperative and Business Studies
Backstopping cooperatives unions in Ethiopia and Senegal
I am currently the Chief of Party in a USAID|Uganda designed and funded nutrition and agriculture integrated 5-year project.