Hello!! A few comments and / or clarifications on the draft.
- Page 2. The current state of soil degradation was examined…… where was it examined?
- Page 5. Table 1.1 Soil regulation, I don’t get the clear meaning
- Page 8. First bullet. I think the addition of the term “soil aggregation” might be more specific because OM aggregates soil particles.
- Page 10. 2nd bullet point. Is it related to fragipan?
- Page 13. 2nd bullet point. Construction of mini-catchment- I don’t get the meaning how we could do that.
- Page 13. 3rd bullet point- enough growing plants- does this mean increase in biomass or something else.
- Page 15. 3rd bullet- rising ground water tables- I think we need to mention the location
Yoganath ADIKARI (PhD)
Forestry Officer, Forest Protective Functions
Soil & Water Conservation
Global Forest Resources Assessment
FAO Forestry Department
Viale delle Terme di Caracalla
Rome 00153, Italy