The following activities were organized in observance to the World Food Day:
- press conference to introduce WFD 2012 to media and public
Ministry of Industry and Agriculture by the Ministry of Industry and Agriculture;
- discussions on “Agricultural cooperatives: key to feeding the world” with partners and stakeholders;
- observance of WFD 2012 at the Mongol Farmer College and Zuunmod, the administrative center of Tuv province
Zuunmod city by Mongol Farmer College and Zuunmod city;
- public marathon organized at Zuunmod city;
- presentation on food security and agricultural cooperatives, Q&A contest by the secondary school of Zuunmod;
- food event with food producing cooperatives for promotion of their produce to public and customers organized at Zuunmod city;
- advocacy on nutritious values of honey, produced by agricultural cooperatives organized by Zuunmod city;
- distribute food aid to vulnerable, low income households organized at Bayanzurkh district municipalit.
Media coverage printed : Local newspaper
TV and radio programmes: MNB, MNC, TV9
Materials: Press release on WFD and cooperatives; WFD Poster, leaflet in local language :FAO poster and leaflet is translated into local language.