List of documents
Opening of the Session
Election of Chairperson, Vice-chairperson and Rapporteur: for decision
Adoption of the Agenda: for decision
Adoption of the GSP Rules of Procedure: for decision
Nomination for, and establishment of the Intergovernmental Technical Panel of Soils (ITPS): for decision
Development of Plan of Actions for GSP Pillars: for information and decision
- Pillar 1: Promote sustainable management of soil resources.
- Pillar 2: Encourage investment, technical cooperation, policy, education awareness and extension in soils.
- Pillar 3: Promote targeted soil research and development focusing on identified gaps and priorities.
- Pillar 4: Enhance the quantity and quality of soil data and information.
- Pillar 5: Support harmonization of methods, measurements and indicators for sustainable soil management, with a national validation that takes into account the differences of production systems and ecosystems.
Regional Soil Partnerships: for information and decision
Financial status of the GSP: for information and decision
World Soil Day and International Year of Soils: for information and decision
Development of a GSP roadmap: for information and decision
- Soils and the Sustainable Development Goals
- Links with the Rio Conventions
- The World Soil Charter
- Global soil information
- Soil restoration program
- Sustainable soil management program
- Global Soil Biodiversity Assessment
Any other matters
- Date and Place of the 2nd GSP Plenary Assembly
- Election of Chairperson, Vice-Chairperson and Rapporteur for the next session
- ITPS meeting
- Dr. David Dhliwayo Award