Workshop on Phosphate fertilizer production technology
On behalf of the International Fertilizer Industry Association (IFA), the International Fertilizer Development Center (IFDC) will conduct a workshop on Phosphate Fertilizer Production Technology.
The five-day IFA-IFDC workshop is designed to:
- Provide engineers and other specialists in the fertilizer industry with an in-depth view of phosphate fertilizer production technologies and identify future trends and needs.
- Examine the status of the most recent phosphate fertilizer production technologies.
- Improve participants’ technical knowledge across a broad range of phosphate production techniques, including understanding the best available technology options, economic factors impacting the sector, energy use scenarios and the best approaches to safety and environmental management.
- Enhance the participants’ analytical and troubleshooting skills in order to better identify and resolve operational inefficiencies of their facilities.
- Provide an opportunity to exchange ideas on a range of production topics with leading technology experts and workshop participants.
For further information, please click here and read the detailed program description.
IFDC Training and Workshop Coordination Unit
P.O. Box 2040, Muscle Shoals, Alabama 35662, U.S.A.
Telephone: +1 (256) 381-6600 / Fax: +1 (256) 381-7408
E-Mail: email@example.com / Web Site: www.ifdc.org