The NAP-Ag Programme is pleased to announce a series of webinars that will address technical topics related to the integration of the agriculture sectors in national adaptation planning.
This series will be organized jointly between FAO and UNDP, along with other partner institutions, such as the Least Developed Expert Group (LEG) and the UNDP/UNEP NAP-Global Support Programme (NAP-GSP). To receive more information on knowledge exchange activities, as well as updates on the NAP-Ag Programme, sign up now!
Below is a list of topics that will be covered:
- Economics of adaptation in agriculture: Impact evaluations and cost-benefit analyses
- Mainstreaming gender in climate change adaptation planning for the agriculture sectors
- Capacity development to integrate agriculture in NAPs process
- Disaster risk management/reduction and adaptation planning
- Guidance for addressing agriculture, forestry and fisheries in national adaptation planning
- Integrating risks into planning and budgeting
- NDC, SDGs and NAP
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Social protection and climate change adaptation
- Gender and market development