E-learning curriculum on "The Responsible Governance of Tenure - E-learning to support the implementation of the Voluntary Guidelines on Responsible Governance of Tenure of Land, Fisheries and Forests, in the context of National Food Security”.
The curriculum includes a series of e-learning courses that:
- aim to create awareness about the importance of responsible governance of tenure;
- help to improve the capacity of various groups to implement the Guidelines in their countries;
- use a range of instructional methods, including storytelling, case-based scenarios, interactive tests and exercises
- provide additional online resources and links to additional reading.
The curriculum is aimed to support people working on tenure, including:
- Policy makers
- Service deliverers in public and private sectors
- Dispute resolution actors
- Advocacy, control and monitoring professionals
- Civil society
- Private sector
The material is being developed through the EU-FAO Programme on Improved Global Governance for Hunger Reduction which is funded by the European Union and implemented by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations