Activities implemented in 2004
|1. Advocate and build awareness on the need for SARD mountain-specific policies, legislations and institutions:
2. Build capacity:
- Produce and disseminate promotional and communication materials;
- Participate in key communication events, including targeted international and regional conferences.
3. Network and coordinate with related entities:
- Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of current mountain policies from existing case-studies;
- Contribute to the promotion of quality mountain products in collaboration with the Mountain Partnership.
- Identify networks, databases and institutions dealing with SARD policies for mountains;
- Define common activities with related projects and establish coordination mechanisms.