reviewed & published
Three new EX-ACT climate change policy briefs
EX-ACT Software for Ex-ante Carbon-Balance Appraisal of Investment Projects
Based on EX-ACT applications, the three policy briefs are based on the integration of agriculture in climate change dimensions.
- Agriculture potential to mitigate climate change
- Do we need to integrate climate change issues in agriculture policies and agriculture sector actions?
- Are climate change funds an opportunity or a risk for developing countries and which ones are available?
- Carbon Balance as an emerging criteria in both public and private policies, donor expectations and investments, risks of having it as a conditionality
- How to strengthen country position in pro-active arbitration
- Lessons learned and recommendations
Decision-makers who wish to improve their knowledge on how to integrate agriculture and forestry sectors in climate change strategies and finance, and also open the debate on the potential ways to promote agriculture activities as a key to cope with climate change mechanisms in developing countries.
For technical advice, please contact: