Tender Calendar 2015 - Services and Headquarters Goods
The Procurement Service (CSAP) is responsible for sourcing services from eligible and reliable suppliers to support FAO’s operations and programmes worldwide. This Tender Calendar lists services and to a lesser extent goods that are foreseen to be required by FAO during 2015 either for its field or Headquarters’ operations and projects.
This Tender Calendar allows suppliers to express their interest in participating in any specific solicitation process.
Click here to access the updated Tender Calendar.
1) This list is only indicative and may vary substantially from the actual bidding exercises;
2) An Expression of Interest by a supplier does not automatically guarantee the supplier that it will be included in the solicitation process. FAO reserves the right to require compliance with additional conditions;
3) FAO reserves the right to accept or reject any Expression of Interest, to initiate or annul any tender exercise at any time, without thereby incurring any liability nor any obligation to inform any supplier;
4) Suppliers interested in any of the above-listed bidding opportunities should verify that they meet FAO’s suppliers’ selection criteria as laid out in the United Nations Global Marketplace (UNGM). If not already registered in the UNGM, interested suppliers should register as awards will only be made to suppliers who are UNGM registered;
5) All suppliers working with FAO must accept and abide by the FAO Revised General Terms and Conditions for Goods (soon to be available in French and Spanish) or the FAO Revised General Terms and Conditions for Services (soon to be available in French and Spanish). In doing so, suppliers also agree to abide by the UN Supplier Code of Conduct and the FAO Vendor Sanctions policy;
6) Suppliers interested in specific bidding opportunities and meeting minimum requirements as specified under points 4 and 5 should express their interest by returning a copy of the attached document (ticking off services of interest in the first column and clearly indicating the company name and other relevant information) to CSAP-TenderCalendarEOI@fao.org.