Registering with the UN Global Marketplace
The UNGM website has been re-launched. Please enter the site here at www.ungm.org.
This new site includes the following new or improved features:
- Available in English, Spanish and French;
- A faster and more user-friendly site;
- A simplified and harmonized registration process - registering at Basic Level shouldn't take you more than 5 to 10 minutes;
- An intuitive process matching your company profile with UN organizations - you can find more details of the UN organizations, your company's profile matches under the UN organization tab. You are able to see you registration status with the various UN organizations from your Dashboard;
- A new Help functionality which will enable you to get in touch with us and be specific if you come across problems on the site or need our assistance - we encourage you to log into the new site and send us your feedback about the new experience; and
- Additionally, you will also have a Dashboard from where you will have an overview of your account and a UNGM Inbox for all UNGM e-mails.
If you are returning to the site, you will be requested to comply and agree to the Supplier Code of Conduct. This will also be a good opportunity for you to review your UNSPSC codes and possibly register with several of the 22 UN organizations that maintain a vendor database on UNGM.
Whilst all efforts have been made by the UNGM team, please ensure that all your company's information and related documents were migrated correctly to the new site. If you have any problems, please let the team at UNGM know. Use the Help button on the new site www.ungm.org.