- Go to the United Nations Global Marketplace (UNGM) web site.
- To register click on “Sign up Free”.
- On the “Register as Vendor" page please enter your data:
- Company Information
- Export Experience, click the first or second options based on whether you are an international Vendor or a local Vendor. If you have more than 3 years of export experience you are an international Vendor, otherwise you are a local Vendor.
- User Information
- Email address, be sure to enter in a valid email address
- Registration information
- Click on – “Save”
- An email containing an activation link will be sent to your email address. Once you receive the email, click on the activation link to activate your UNGM account.
- You will be connected to the “UNGM Account Activation” and the following information will appear: “Your account has now been activated. You will shortly receive your login credentials in another email to access your UNGM account.”
- Return to UNGM and login in with your new login credentials. When you enter your account you will see at the bottom your “UNGM Registration Number”. At this stage you have started your registration process. Please click on “Edit / Complete your application form” to begin with the detailed Vendor information part of the registration.
- Following the 14 steps beginning with “General Information”, please enter all the data requested paying attention to select “FAO” as an agency.
- When you have completed all the fields for a particular step, simply click the “Save” button to save that step’s information.
- Once you have finished all 14 steps, please review your registration information, then click on “Submit” to officially submit your information to the FAO and the UNGM.