14. Long-term results
These will include:
- Protection of species and habitats
- Farmer-centred enterprises for the entire production, process and marketing chain
- Economic and social development of the farmers and collectors for increased food security
- Market stability through the assurance of export quality products and through catering to a mix of national and international demand with long term contracts.
- The protection of consumers through organic production methods for medicinal plants.
- The scientific measurement and reinforcement of biodiversity.