Research4Life launches new librarian toolkit to help newly registered institutions promote Research4Life to their users
3 дек 2021
Research4Life recently launched a new librarian toolkit, which is a step-by-step guide, which will help newly registered institutions to promote Research4Life to their users.
Research4Life provides institutions in low-and middle-income countries with online access to up to 151,000 resources. For newly registered institutions, it can be difficult to inform users, researchers, students and other professionals about the vast resources that Research4Life offers.
The newly developed toolkit is intended for registered institutions and all the materials are free to download. The step-by-step guide is easy to follow and includes detailed information about:
- Creating a plan
- Placing a poster in your institution
- Social media cards
- Publishing a blogpost or news item on your website or newsletter
- Giving presentations to your users, faculty or staff
- Organizing training events for your users
- Sharing new resources with your users regularly
Learn more about the toolkit here.