Working papersWorking papers dealing specifically with forest pests and diseases include the following.
- Moore, B.A. & Allard, G.B. 2008.
- Hong Yang, P. 2005. Review of the Asian longhorned beetle research, biology, distribution and management in China. Forest Health & Biosecurity Working Papers FBS/6E. Forest Resources Development Service, Forest Resources Division, FAO, Rome.
- Weilun, Y. & Wen, L. 2005. Review of tree selection and afforestation for control of Asian longhorned beetle in North China. Forest Health & Biosecurity Working Papers FBS/7E. Forest Resources Development Service, Forest Resources Division, FAO, Rome.
- FAO. 2004. Contribution of forest insects to food security. The example of caterpillars in Central Africa. In French & English. FAO, Rome, pp. 120.
- Cock, M.J.W. 2003. Biosecurity and forests: an introduction with particular emphasis on forest pests. FAO Forest Health and Biosecurity Working Paper FBS/2E, 2003.
- FAO. 2001. Protecting plantations from pests and diseases. Based on the work of W. M. Ciesla. D.J. Mead (ed). Forest Plantations Thematic Papers, Working Paper FP/10, Rome, FAO (unpublished). (PDF Version)
For more working papers dealing specifically with biosecurity issues and invasive forest trees, please visit the biosecurity Web site.
last updated: Wednesday, November 24, 2021