RBA collaboration on food loss and waste reduction joint event
Hybrid Event, 07/09/2017
As the leading international organizations in the field of food and agriculture, IFAD, FAO and WFP are working together to reduce Food Loss and Waste (FLW).
The joint event will highlight the global areas of work on FLW of the United Nations Rome‑based agencies; present results and lessons learned from their collaboration in this area over the last years; and outline a common vision for future collaboration.
• Michel Mordasini, Vice-President, IFAD
• Ramiro Lopes da Silva, Assistant Executive Director, WFP
• Kostas Stamoulis, Assistant Director General, Economic and Social Department, FAO
• Simon Zbinden, Co-head of the Global Programme for Food Security, Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC)
• Perin Saint Ange, Associate Vice-President, Programme Management Department, IFAD
• Rosa Rolle, Senior Enterprise Development Officer, Economic and Social Department, FAO
• Wafaa el Khoury, Lead Technical Specialist, Crops and Farming Systems Desk, Policy and Technical Advisory Division, IFAD
• Shanoo Saran, Global Lead, Strengthening National Capacities and Markets, Supply Chain Division, WFP
• Mireille Totobesola, RBA Project Manager of the SDC-funded project “Mainstreaming Food Loss Reduction Initiatives
for Smallholders in Food-Deficit Areas”
• Adolfo Brizzi, Director, Policy and Technical Advisory Division, IFAD
More information here.