TALKING FOOD LOSS AND WASTE
Hybrid Event, 03/12/2020
Following the first International Day of Awareness of Food Loss and Waste in September 2020, on 3 December at 15.00 CET, FAO will host TALKING FOOD LOSS AND WASTE, a discussion on the importance of reducing food loss and waste - now and forever.
The award-winning journalist and broadcaster, Dan Saladino speaks with:
- FAO’s Chief Economist - Máximo Torero Cullen
- Author and activist - Tristram Stuart
- Co-founder of Too Good To Go - Lucie Basch
- Farmer - Elettra Wiedemann
- Chef and UNEP Goodwill Ambassador - Massimo Bottura
Read the participant’s biographies here.