مركز الاستثمار

Explore our collections

➤ Knowledge for Investment K4I

Through K4I, we are committed to sharing knowledge via key studies and publications. Topics are wide ranging – from improving urban food systems governance to more climate-sensitive agricultural investments to country sector reviews, to name a few.

Visit the K4I page to browse through the complete publications catalogue.

                 

➤ Agriculture Human Capital Investment

Investing in farmers – or agriculture human capital – is crucial to addressing challenges in our agri-food systems. These publications look at agriculture human capital investments, from recent trends to promising initiatives in CameroonChile, Côte d'Ivoire, India, Indonesia, KenyaPeru, Rwanda and the United States of America, as well as a global study

                

➤ Food Systems Assessment (FSA)

Under a partnership between the European Union, FAO, and CIRAD, in cooperation with national and food systems stakeholders, a large-scale assessment and consultation on food systems was initiated in more than 50 countries, as a first step towards transforming them.

The evidence and knowledge gathered so far has identified key questions that will help define policy and investments solutions in view of transforming food systems.

                 

Visit the dedicated FSA web to browse through the complete catalogue of publications.

المطبوعات الحديثة

2014
Author(s): Dawe, D., Jaffee, S., Santos, N.
This compendium of policy notes is the result of cooperation between the Food and Agriculture Organization of the UN, The...
2013
Author(s): Hickingbottom, S., Jackson, D.
Sugar beet is grown and processed in the Vojvodina province in the north of Serbia. Sugar production has increased dramatically...
2013
Author(s): Prikhodko, D., Zrilyi, O.
Wheat is of paramount importance in Pakistan, with 80 percent of farmers growing it on a total of about 9...
2013
Author(s): Syed, S., Miyazako, M.
This reports provides potential a policy framework for promoting, facilitating and supporting the acceleration of investment by the public and...
2013
Author(s): Luyt, I., Santos, N., Carita, A.
In recent years, private equity funds that invest a substantial part or all of their capital in primary agriculture have...
2013
Author(s): Paglietti, L., Sabrie, R.
The main purpose of this study is to gain insight into “collaborative business models”14 that provide opportunities for smallholder farmers...
2013
Author(s): Prikhodko, D.,Yarmak, A., Hovhera, V., Baraton, Y., Punda, I.
Cow milk constitutes 98 percent of all milk produced in Ukraine with the remaining 2 percent of milk coming from...
2013
Author(s): Todd, M., Patel, S., Kramer, R., Prikhodko, D.
The Russian Federation’s sugar industry has expanded output dramatically over the past ten years. As a result, the country has...
2013
Author(s): Yarmak, A., Prikhodko, D.
Ukraine is the second largest producer of sugar in Eastern Europe after the Russian Federation, contributing to about 1.2 percent...