2021 年 10 月 20-22 日|虚拟形式 | Time: 13.00-16.00 CEST
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: 30 SEPTEMBER 2021
In the framework of the Global Symposium on Salt-Affected Soils (GSAS21), FAO and its Global Soil Partnership (GSP) is launching a Photo Contest on Salt-Affected Soils. Its purpose is to offer participants the opportunity to share their testimonies on the effects of soil salinity and sodification while raising awareness about the dangers posed by these soil threats.
ABOUT THE CONTEST
The photos should focus on at least one of the below elements:
- Provide examples of the key drivers of soil salinization and sodification;
- Showcase the on-site and off-site impacts of salinization and sodification;
RULES FOR PARTICIPATION
- Each participant can submit up to five entries by filling this Registration form. For any issues to access the google form, please download and fill this form and send it by email to [email protected].
- If your entry exceeds the maximum allowed size, contestants are invited to use WeTransfer, Google Drive, Dropbox or any other free file transfer services.
- Entrants must own the copyright and must have taken the photographs themselves. They may have been taken at any time prior to the contest launch.
- Participants are welcome to post their photos on their social media accounts, using the hashtag #SoilSalinization #GSAS21.
- Submission opens: 17 August 2021
- Submission closes: 30 September 2021
- Shortlisting of the best submissions: 15 October 2021
- Selection of the winners: Voting phase during the symposium (20-22 October 2021)
- Announcement of the winner: 22 October 2021