- Pooled Fund for Djibouti - USD 200 000 - Equitable access to water for emergency-affected rural populations, migrants and refugees to improve livelihoods
- Pooled Fund for Djibouti - USD 400 000 - Restoration and protection of food availability and livelihoods
- Pooled Fund for Sudan - USD 187 446 - FSL sector coordination, monitoring and reporting
- IOM for Djibouti - USD 42 000 - Improving Life Saving Health Care Access and Protection of Vulnerable Migrants in Djibouti, Phase II
- United States of America for South Sudan - USD 6 000 000 - Enhanced coordination and improved food security for conflict-affected populations in South Sudan
- Pooled Fund for Syria - USD 701 000 - Emergency assistance to vulnerable families in Syria through backyard poultry production
- Pooled Fund for Sudan - USD 1 162 500 - Emergency support to food security and livelihoods of newly displaced persons and vulnerable host communities in Sudan
- Pooled Fund for Somalia - USD 1 000 000 - Livelihood support to pastoral and agro-pastoral communities in Northeast and South Somalia
- South Africa for Somalia - USD 233 184 - FAO Resilience Programme - Contribution to the Emergency Response Plan 2014-2015
- Belgium for Madagascar - USD 620 000 - Emergency Support to the 2014/2015 Locust Campaign in Madagascar
Connect with us
25/03/2015 - Jeffery Manwean lives in Sehyikimpa in Nimba County, Liberia. He...
24/03/2015 - When Typhoon Haiyan (Yolanda) struck in November 2013, it severely...
24/03/2015 - Farmers in the Central African Republic are in urgent need...
20/03/2015 - Strong winds, heavy rains and floods resulting from Tropical Cyclone...
17/03/2015 - FAO is scaling up its support to Jordan and other...