- from CERF for Colombia - USD 535 699 - Fast production of food crops and capacity building for indigenous Awa and Embera peoples in Colombia
- from United States of America for Central African Republic - USD 750 000 - Restoring food security and improving income generation through the promotion of livestock and crop production in Central African Republic
- from United Kingdom for Zimbabwe - USD 11 266 026 - Zimbabwe Emergency Drought Mitigation Operation for Livestock 2013 - 2014
- from CERF for Niger - USD 2 499 999 - Contribution to resilience capacity development for pastoralists and agro-pastoralists in Niger
- from Unilateral Trust Fund for Colombia - USD 78 125 - Convenio de Cooperación Técnica para el desarrollo de la estrategia de sostenibilidad del programa "Por una Soacha más humana" en Colombia
- from Sweden for Burkina Faso - USD 379 535 - Pastoral Resources Improvement for Malian refugees and their host communities in the Sahel Region of Burkina Faso
- from CERF for Guinea-Bissau - USD 267 302 - Restauration d'urgence des capacités productives des ménages agricoles en Guinée-Bissau
- from CERF for Myanmar - USD 274 512 - Enhancement of food production and nutrition of vulnerable conflict-affected families in Myanmar
- from Pooled Fund for Democratic Republic of the Congo - USD 708 477 - Appui agricole en faveur des ménages affectés par la malnutrition et l'insécurité alimentaire en République Démocratique du Congo
- from CERF for Democratic People's Republic of Korea - USD 1 000 000 - Emergency support to improve food security of vulnerable farming families during the autumn planting season 2013 in DPR of Korea
- Situation Update: The Sahel Crisis - 10 December 2013
- Madagascar - Locust situation Bulletin - Second decade of November 2013 (2013-D32) in FRENCH
- Typhon Haiyan - Map of affected persons by province
- Farmer Field Schools engage women and men in genderbased violence prevention
- Community based service improves livestock health in Karamoja
Connect with us
29/11/2013 - The investment by the United Kingdom in one of the...
28/11/2013 - FAO and WFP publish new assessment report - A nationwide...
27/11/2013 - Additional $11 million needed to support typhoon-affected farmers to clear...