- Denmark for South Sudan - USD 1 499 070 - Emergency Response to protect conflict-affected displaced populations in Greater Upper Nile from Hunger and Malnutrition
- European Union for Kenya - USD 433 370 - Strengthening linkages between refugee and host communities in Kakuma to improve incomes and nutrition
- European Union for Pakistan - USD 829 647 - Strengthening the Food Security Situation in Pakistan through Improved Coordination, Information Management, Response Framework and Integrated Phase Classification
- Belgium for Sudan - USD 300 000 - Emergency food security and livelihood interventions for vulnerable conflict and disaster affected populations in West and South Darfur and Blue Nile states
- United States of America for Micronesia - USD 622 239 - Restoration of Agricultural productive capacities of households affected by Typhoon Maysak
- Belgium for Lebanon - USD 300 000 - Emergency assistance to vulnerable Lebanese farmers affected by the Syria crisis and to displaced Syrians to enhance their food security
- European Union for Central African Republic - USD 1 083 423 - Réponse d'urgence en appui aux populations Rurales en République centrafricaine
- Belgium for Nepal - USD 300 000 - Nepal - Earthquake Flash Appeal 2015
- Pooled Fund for Nigeria - USD 2 199 134 - Food Support for Most Vulnerable Households Affected by the Insurgency in Northeast Nigeria
- Pooled Fund for Cameroon - USD 418 129 - Improving the food security of internally displaced persons and their host communities in the Logone and Chari divisions of the Far North region through cereal and leguminous crop production
Connect with us
02/07/2015 - A major food crisis has enveloped South Sudan and continues...
30/06/2015 - L’épidémiosurveillance de la faune, potentiel réservoir de maladies zoonotiques telle...
24/06/2015 - Au cours de la réunion de restitution qui s’est tenue...
23/06/2015 - A Gnoungouya, district de 450 habitants dont les moyens d’existence...