- Pooled Fund for Syria - USD 1 500 000 - Emergency agriculture and food security assistance to crisis-affected people in Syria
- United Kingdom for Somalia - USD 2 500 000 - Integrated food security, nutrition, health, WASH and livelihoods response to the drought
- Pooled Fund for Mongolia - USD 700 000 - Provision of animal feed and animal first aid kits for most vulnerable herder households
- European Union for Colombia - USD 212 315 - Recuperación rápida de la producción agropecuaria afectada por el periodo de lluvias 2016
- Canada for South Sudan - USD 1 808 828 - Support for agriculture, food security and nutrition information systems in South Sudan
- Pooled Fund for Global - USD 16 671 421 - Rome-based Agencies programme to strengthen the resilience of livelihoods in protracted crisis
- Brazil for Regional Latin America - USD 862 500 - Gestión de Riesgos de Desastres para la Seguridad Alimentaria y Nutricional en América Latina y el Caribe
- Denmark for South Sudan - USD 5 843 682 - Strengthening the resilience of households to food insecurity in South Sudan
- Pooled Fund for Yemen - USD 2 429 703 - Integrated food security and nutrition sensitive response to the most vulnerable households in Hodeida Governorate
- Pooled Fund for South Sudan - USD 800 000 - Provision of FSL pipeline to protect livelihoods of crisis-affected populations
Connect with us
21/02/2017 - The latest food security analysis in South Sudan has led ...
20/02/2017 - War and a collapsing economy have left some 100,000 people ...
10/02/2017 - The number of food insecure people in Yemen has risen ...
10/02/2017 - In southern Mauritania, it is about one PM when Nejiha ...
09/02/2017 - With Abyei’s farming, markets and distribution networks severely disrupted due ...