- Germany for Global - USD 1 000 000 - Strengthening Preparedness in the Agriculture and Health Sectors
- France for Myanmar - USD 200 534 - Enhance of Food Security and Resilience for conflict affected communities in Northern Rakhine State, Myanmar
- CERF for Somalia - USD 3 505 886 - Livelihood Support to Drought Affected Riverine, Agro-pastoral and Pastoral communities in southern Somalia
- Italy for Syria - USD 635 324 - Emergency Support to Staple Crops Production in the Syrian Arab Republic
- United Kingdom for Haiti - USD 2 377 051 - Family Farmer Resilience in the Grande Anse Department of Haiti
- CERF for Gambia - USD 749 979 - Emergency rehabilitation of productive capacities and livelihoods of households affected by recurrent weather related shocks
- CERF for Cameroon - USD 304 281 - Assistance to the population of Logone and Chari division of the Far North region to improve their food security
- European Union for Bangladesh - USD 973 316 - Increased food and nutrition security in remote areas of CHT through resilience building measures
- CERF for Senegal - USD 964 771 - Restauration d'urgence des capacités productives des agriculteurs et éleveurs affectés par les aléas climatiques de la campagne agricole 2013/2014 au Sénégal
- United States of America for Somalia - USD 8 000 000 - Implementation of CFW activities in Somaliland, Puntland and South Central regions of Somalia
Connect with us
30/10/2014 - It is a wet windy day in Dangarendove in Chirumanzu...
28/10/2014 - From 05/11/2014 To 07/11/2014 Location: Dakar, Senegal FAO's Regional Resilience, Emergency and...
28/10/2014 - The Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) outbreak has claimed over 4...
27/10/2014 - From 25/11/2014 To 27/11/2014 Location: Wau and Kujoc, South-Sudan Two sub-national training...
24/10/2014 - Le 9 octobre 2014, dans la plaine de la Betsiboka,...