- Pooled Fund for Niger - USD 250 000 - Appui aux réfugiés maliens dans la région de Tahoua, Niger
- France for Democratic Republic of the Congo - USD 165 929 - Appui aux chaînes de valeur des petits producteurs et au développement des marchés agricoles dans les territoires de Bikoro et Ingende en province de l'Equateur
- Italy for Italy - USD 635,324 - Emergency agricultural input support to vulnerable farmers affected by the crisis in the Syrian Arab Republic
- Canada for Nepal - USD 1 551 470 - Restoring agricultural-based livelihoods of vulnerable earthquake-affected smallholder farmers in Sindhupalchowk, Nuwakot, Dhading, Gorkha, Rasuwa and Dolakha
- Switzerland for South Sudan - USD 500 000 - Improved production, availability and access to nutritious food for crisis-affected households in urban and peri-urban settings in South Sudan
- Pooled Fund for Syria - USD 753 841 - Support to Resilience, Food Security and Socio-Economic Inclusion of IDPs and Vulnerable Host Communities in Northern Syria
- Italy for Central African Republic - USD 522,486 - Support to resilience and social cohesion of vulnerable households affected by the crisis in Bangui
- New Zealand for Philippines - USD 3 000 000 - Restoring Agricultural Livelihoods in Conflict-Affected Areas in North Cotabato Province, Central Mindanao
- United States of America for Regional Africa - USD 500 000 - Strengthening the role of Conservation Agriculture in Food Security Disaster Risk Reduction in Southern Africa
- Pooled Fund for Bangladesh - USD 755 827 - Adaptive Early Recovery in Water-logged Communities of Satkhira Districts, Bangladesh
Connect with us
03/09/2015 - Heavy storms, floods and landslides across nearly all provinces in...
02/09/2015 - On 10-11 June 2015, FAO conducted a Training on Fisheries...
01/09/2015 - Widespread acute malnutrition persists across Somalia and large numbers of...
28/08/2015 - A total of 7,000 three-week-old chickens are being distributed this...
24/08/2015 - The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)...