- Pooled Fund for Iraq - USD 566 860 - Improve food security and livelihoods through emergency support to vegetable growing farmers in Iraq
- United States of America for Global - USD 2 500 000 - Global Stockpile of Emergency Animal Disease
- Norway for South Sudan - USD 7 263 747 - Emergency Livelihood Response Programme 2015 - 2016 in South Sudan
- Pooled Fund for Malawi - USD 1 999 987 - Emergency agricultural assistance to support food insecure rural households in Malawi
- United States of America for Global - USD 49 950 000 - Surveillance for Ebola virus in livestock in Africa
- Pooled Fund for Myanmar - USD 500 000 - Livelihoods recovery support for conflict-affected communities in Northern Rakhine State, Myanmar
- United Kingdom for South Sudan - USD 3 066 544 - Emergency Livelihood Assistance to Vulnerable Households in South Sudan
- United States of America for Somalia - USD 500 000 - Support to Somalia Water and Land Information Management Early Warning Activities
- Pooled Fund for Sudan - USD 1 000 000 - Life-saving food assistance and livelihood support to IDPs and vulnerable households in Sudan
- Italy for Sudan - USD 265 000 - Integrated Food Security and Livelihoods Project (IFSLP) in Eastern Sudan
Connect with us
27/11/2015 - An economically devastating cattle disease has made alarming advances into...
26/11/2015 - Droughts, floods, storms and other disasters triggered by climate change...
26/11/2015 - The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)...
23/11/2015 - In the prevailing context of climate change and declining food...
20/11/2015 - The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)...