- Germany for South Sudan - USD 2 717 392 - Emergency Livelihood Response: Seeds for Peace (South Sudan)
- Belgium for Pakistan - USD 300 000 - (SFERA) Emergency support to protect the livestock affected by the North Waziristan crisis in Pakistan
- Spain for West Bank & Gaza Strip - USD 267 379 - Emergency support to low resilience urban and peri-urban livelihoods in the Gaza Strip through small scale domestic food production
- CERF for Iraq - USD 6 962 550 - Increase food availability among conflict-affected vulnerable rural households and support monitoring of food security situation in Iraq
- CERF for Iraq - USD 4 352 250 - Support to Quick Impact Food Production and Income Generation in Iraq
- CERF for Iraq - USD 3 404 100 - Support to conflict affected rural household by safeguarding animal survival, health and production in Iraq
- Belgium for Serbia - USD 100 000 - Emergency animal health support for small scale livestock holders affected by the floods in Serbia
- CERF for Pakistan - USD 299 996 - Emergency support to protect the livestock affected by the North Waziristan crisis in Pakistan
- Sweden for Niger - USD 1 360 000 - Emergency support to vulnerable households affected by the 2013 food crop shortage in the Niger
- CERF for Paraguay - USD 202 656 - Support the recovery of means of livelihood of families affected by floods in Paraguay
- IPC South Sudan - Communication Summary (September 2014)
- South Sudan - Executive brief 23 September 2014
- FAO’s role in the 2014 Gaza Crisis Appeal (September)
- Ebola Virus Disease Outbreak in West Africa - Executive brief 22 September 2014
- Response to the locust plague: Programme for campaign No.2 2014/2015
Connect with us
23/09/2014 - CHALLENGES FACING AGRICULTURE AND FOOD SECURITY The outbreak od Ebola is...
23/09/2014 - The Ebola epidemic is washing away years of progress and...
22/09/2014 - A recently-emerged strain of avian influenza virus in poultry in...
21/09/2014 - On Monday, FAO North America hosted Sue Lautze, FAO representative...