- France for Madagascar - USD 300 000 - Emergency Support to the Locust Campaign 2014/2015 in response to the locust plague in Madagascar
- European Union for Colombia - USD 541 712 - Strengthening the resilience of the agricultural sector in Colombia by implementing a strategy of Agro-climatic Risk Management and its potential application in different territorial levels
- Pooled Fund for Iraq - USD 1 099 924 - Emergency supplementary feeding of productive animals to ensure their survival
- Belgium for Vanuatu - USD 330 000 - Emergency support to re-establish food security in communities affected by Tropical Cyclone Pam
- Pooled Fund for Vanuatu - USD 211 375 - Immediate assistance to re-establish food security in communities affected by TC Pam
- Pooled Fund for Colombia - USD 465 732 - Rapid rehabilitation of food security for vulnerable people affected by conflict with strategies for restoring agriculture livelihoods and the right to food
- Belgium for Cape Verde - USD 210 000 - Assistance d'urgence pour la relance des activités productives des ménages affectés par l'éruption du Volcan Fogo
- European Union for Regional Asia and Pacific - USD 650 056 - Enhanced national and local capacity for integrating disatser risk reduction (DRR) in agriculture in national services and community practices in high-risk Pacific Island Countries (PICs)
- Pooled Fund for Jordan - USD 500 000 - Enhance food security and nutrition for the most vulnerable Jordanians and Syrian refugee households through improved access to safe and nutritious foods
- Unilateral Trust Fund - World Bank for Mali - USD 5 000 000 - Restauration immédiate des actifs de production des ménages vulnérables au Mali
Connect with us
28/04/2015 - Southern Africa's maize harvest is expected to shrink this year...
27/04/2015 - April is the start of the lean season in the...
23/04/2015 - With abundant natural resources, South Sudan has enormous potential to...
15/04/2015 - Amidst escalating conflict at a crucial time in the country’s...
09/04/2015 - Concerns over the spread of high impact transboundary animal diseases...