- United Kingdom for Pakistan - USD 2 647 001 - Technical Support to Stakeholder Capacity Development for Implementation of Pakistan's National DRR Policy
- Sweden for Colombia - USD 2 924 660 - Comunidades rurales resilientes para la construcción de paz
- United States of America for Lesotho - USD 1 000 000 - Livestock emergency response to El Niño-induced drought in Lesotho
- Pooled Fund for Myanmar - USD 1,000,842 - Immediate agriculture livelihood assistance to flood-affected people in Myanmar
- Norway for Syria - USD 1 820 830 - Strengthening the resilience of food insecure households through support to food production in Syria
- United States of America for Nepal - USD 490 074 - Building Resilience to Landslides and the Establishment of Early Warning Systems in Nepal
- United States of America for Somalia - USD 8 000 000 - Implementation of CFW activities in Somalia
- Italy for Malawi - USD 1 111 111 - Enhanced Agriculture Emergency Response to tackle the negative effects of El Niño in Malawi
- United States of America for Madagascar - USD 950 000 - Emergency support of vulnerable population affected by drought and effects of El Niño
- Belgium for Regional Africa - USD 4 459 310 - Réduire la vulnérabilité des moyens d'existence agricoles à travers l'approche « Caisses de Résilience » au Sahel
Connect with us
22/09/2016 - In Northeast Nigeria, internally displaced persons (IDPs) and host communities...
31/08/2016 - Climate-related phenomena like El Niño and La Niña, have, in the last...
29/08/2016 - Yam Bahadur Shrestha, 40, is a member of the local...
20/08/2016 - Like thousands of other small-scale women farmers in Nepal, Mira Nepal,...