- Belgium for Pakistan - USD 300 000 - (SFERA) Emergency support to protect the livestock affected by the North Waziristan crisis in Pakistan
- Belgium for Serbia - USD 100 000 - Emergency animal health support for small scale livestock holders affected by the floods in Serbia
- CERF for Pakistan - USD 299 996 - Emergency support to protect the livestock affected by the North Waziristan crisis in Pakistan
- Sweden for Niger - USD 1 360 000 - Emergency support to vulnerable households affected by the 2013 food crop shortage in the Niger
- Sweden for Kenya - USD 1 360 000 - Improved food security and resilience for vulnerable communities in Kenya
- Sweden for Colombia - USD 540 000 - Rehabilitation of livelihoods and food security for vulnerable people affected by violence in Córdoba and Putumayo, as a strategy for implementing the right to food, rebuilding the social fabric and promoting peace actions
- Spain for Sweden - USD 271 739 - Appui à la protection des moyens de subsistance des éleveurs et agro-éleveurs vulnérables en Mali
- Sweden for Mali - USD 1 677 000 - Building livelihoods resilience for farmers and agropastoralists households affected by the security crisis and climate change in Mali
- Switzerland for Regional Africa - USD 334 075 - IGAD - FAO PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM ON DROUGHT RESILIENCE - Inception Phase
- UNTV for Democratic Republic of the Congo - USD 6 210 000 - Initiative pour lutter contre les violences liées au genre en RDC
- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin D18 - June 2014 (in FRENCH)
- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin D17 - June 2014 (in FRENCH)
- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin D16 - June 2014 (in FRENCH)
- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin N. 15 - May 2014 (in FRENCH)
- South Sudan - Executive brief 25 July 2014
Connect with us
14/08/2014 - The fighting in Gaza has forced farmers and herders to abandon their...
13/08/2014 - Combining FAO’s field experience and technical expertise to support DRR...
05/08/2014 - In Rumbek, Lakes State, FAO South Sudan reached over 600 households with...
31/07/2014 - Continued efforts to provide farmers, fishers and pastoralists in South Sudan with...