- Unilateral Trust Fund - World Bank for Mali - USD 5 000 000 - Restauration immédiate des actifs de production des ménages vulnérables au Mali
- Pooled Fund for Djibouti - USD 200 000 - Equitable access to water for emergency-affected rural populations, migrants and refugees to improve livelihoods
- United States of America for Sudan - USD 500 000 - Restore and strengthen food and nutrition security and build resilience of vulnerable communities in Sudan
- United States of America for Sudan - USD 500 000 - Restoring food security of newly displaced persons, returnees and vulnerable host communities in Darfur
- Pooled Fund for Djibouti - USD 400 000 - Restoration and protection of food availability and livelihoods
- Pooled Fund for Democratic People's Republic of Korea - USD 300 000 - Emergency support to increase soybean production during the main cropping season 2015
- United States of America for Afghanistan - USD 550 000 - Support for effective, timely and strategic Food Security and Agriculture Cluster (FSAC) coordination in Afghanistan
- Pooled Fund for Sudan - USD 187 446 - FSL sector coordination, monitoring and reporting
- IOM for Djibouti - USD 42 000 - Improving Life Saving Health Care Access and Protection of Vulnerable Migrants in Djibouti, Phase II
- United States of America for South Sudan - USD 6 000 000 - Enhanced coordination and improved food security for conflict-affected populations in South Sudan
Connect with us
30/03/2015 - Some $121 million are urgently needed to prevent further deterioration...
25/03/2015 - FAO Director-General José Graziano da Silva today met with Madagascar’s...
25/03/2015 - Jeffery Manwean lives in Sehyikimpa in Nimba County, Liberia. He...
24/03/2015 - When Typhoon Haiyan (Yolanda) struck in November 2013, it severely...
24/03/2015 - Farmers in the Central African Republic are in urgent need...