- Pooled Fund for Mali - USD 1 099 960 - Protection des moyens d'existence des ménages pastoraux et agropastoraux affectés par l'insécurité alimentaire et les crises pastorales dans les régions du nord et du centre du Mali
- United States of America for South Sudan - USD 2 500 000 - Emergency livelihoods response in South Sudan
- United States of America for Ethiopia - Kenya - Regional Africa - Tanzania - Uganda - USD 682 617 - Strengthening epidemio-surveillance capabilities and underlying regulatory frameworks in Eastern Africa
- United States of America for South Sudan - USD 15 000 000 - Access to emergency livelihood inputs by food insecure and displaced households in South Sudan to maintain food production
- World Bank for Global - USD 100 000 - Rapid diagnostic assessment in areas impacted by the South Sudan refugee Influx in Kenya and Uganda
- Pooled Fund for Syria - USD 275 041 - Emergency support to smallholder sheep and goat producers with enterotoxaemia vaccination
- Pooled Fund for Myanmar - USD 750 000 - Life-saving assistance for conflict-affected people in Nothern Rakhine
- Pooled Fund for Turkey - USD 1 000 000 - Enhancing agricultural knowledge of Syrian refugees and host communities to expand livelihood opportunities (phase II)
- UN Peacebuilding Fund for Kyrgyzstan - USD 150 000 - Cross-border cooperation for sustainable peace and development (Phase 2)
- Ireland for Central African Republic - USD 500 000 - Strengthening food security, nutrition and livelihoods of vulnerable populations affected by the crisis in the Central African Republic
Connect with us
22/03/2018 - A new report out today sounds the alarm regarding surging ...
21/03/2018 - In Somalia massive livestock deaths due to drought - 60 ...
20/03/2018 - Animal health workers in Myanmar detected a strain of avian ...
15/03/2018 - Natural disasters are costing farmers in the developing world billions ...
14/03/2018 - In 2017, conflict in Iraq caused new displacements, while other ...