- Switzerland for South Sudan - USD 132 503 - Improving nutrition and Resilience of Vulnerable Population of Warrap State, South Sudan
- European Union for Serbia - USD 10 695 185 - Agricultural and Food Security Emergency assistance to flood affected small-scale farmers in Serbia
- CERF for Sri Lanka - USD 296 613 - Emergency Control of Foot-and-Mouth Disease of Livestock in Sri Lanka
- Germany for South Sudan - USD 2 717 392 - Emergency Livelihood Response: Seeds for Peace (South Sudan)
- European Union for Regional Asia and Pacific - USD 2 005 351 - Consolidating capacities for DRR in Agriculture in South East Asia (Cambodia, Laos, Philippines, DPRK)
- Belgium for Pakistan - USD 300 000 - (SFERA) Emergency support to protect the livestock affected by the North Waziristan crisis in Pakistan
- Spain for West Bank & Gaza Strip - USD 267 379 - Emergency support to low resilience urban and peri-urban livelihoods in the Gaza Strip through small scale domestic food production
- CERF for Iraq - USD 6 962 550 - Increase food availability among conflict-affected vulnerable rural households and support monitoring of food security situation in Iraq
- CERF for Iraq - USD 4 352 250 - Support to Quick Impact Food Production and Income Generation in Iraq
- CERF for Iraq - USD 3 404 100 - Support to conflict affected rural household by safeguarding animal survival, health and production in Iraq
- Food Security and humanitarian implications in West Africa and the Sahel - FAO/WFP Joint Note, July/August 2014 (in FRENCH)
- South Sudan - Executive brief 23 September 2014
- Ebola Virus Disease Outbreak in West Africa - Executive brief 22 September 2014
- Response to the locust plague: Programme for campaign No.2 2014/2015
- Central African Republic - Executive brief 17 September 2014
Connect with us
29/09/2014 - FAO Director-General José Graziano da Silva today stressed the need...
23/09/2014 - Everyone in the Gaza Strip – nearly 1.8 million people – was...
23/09/2014 - CHALLENGES FACING AGRICULTURE AND FOOD SECURITY The Ebola outbreak is proving...
23/09/2014 - The Ebola epidemic is washing away years of progress and...
22/09/2014 - A recently-emerged strain of avian influenza virus in poultry in...