- Pooled Fund for Sudan - USD 400 000 - Restoring food security and livelihood protection for newly displaced people in Sudan
- Pooled Fund for Djibouti - USD 550 000 - Emergency assistance to strengthen food security and nutrition in Djibouti
- European Union for Central African Republic - USD 1 691 093 - Réponse d'urgence en appui aux populations rurales en République centrafricaine
- Belgium for Regional Latin America - USD 500 000 - Drought emergency response and resilience in the Dry Corridor of Central America
- Pooled Fund for South Sudan - USD 2 000 000 - Emergency livelihood support to disaster-affected populations in South Sudan
- Pooled Fund for Somalia - USD 1 500 000 - Emergency Drought Response in Somalia
- Canada for West Bank & Gaza Strip - USD 2 773 497 - Emergency support to vulnerable herders through improved preparedness and response to shocks and strengthening food security coordination
- Canada for Ukraine - USD 2 353 000 - Emergency food security assistance through provision of agricultural inputs in Donetsk and Luhansk
- Madagascar for Madagascar - USD 100 000 - Emergency support to the Three-year programme in Response to the Locust Plague in Madagascar
- Pooled Fund for Uganda - USD 800 000 - Emergency agricultural livelihoods support to refugees in northern and midwestern Uganda
Connect with us
26/04/2016 - By converting early warnings into fast, smart and well-targeted early...
25/04/2016 - In a bid to stay ahead of the negative impacts...
18/04/2016 - FAO Director-General José Graziano da Silva today met Central African...
14/04/2016 - FAO scales up support for country's leading foreign earner. Export...
13/04/2016 - When living conditions for households along the conflict line in...