- United States of America for Mauritania - USD 800 000 - Consolidate and strengthen agriculture and disaster risk management responses to food and nutrition security through resilience building in Mauritania
- Canada for South Sudan - USD 2 463 504 - Emergency Livelihood Support to crisis-affected populations in South Sudan
- Brazil for Philippines - USD 82 000 - Consultant support to strenghtening family farming through the implementation of the "Purchase from Asia for Asians" through local procurement programmes in the Philippines
- United States of America for Niger - USD 1 000 000 - Improve coordination and food security and nutrition for better resilience of vulnerable households in the Niger
- United States of America for Regional Africa - USD 500 000 - West Africa regional programme to support livelihood resilience, coordination on food and nutrition security and risk management
- United States of America for Mali - USD 680 100 - Support to coordination for the implementation of resilience activities in response to climate-related and sociopolitical shocks in Mali
- Pooled Fund for Sudan - USD 703 250 - Support restoring and improving food security and livelihoods of the new IDPs and extremely vulnerable rural community in Sudan
- United States of America for Somalia - USD 1 000 000 - Food Security & Nutrition Analysis Unit for Somalia (FSNAU) - Phase VII USAID-OFDA Contribution
- Austria for Burkina Faso - USD 275 103 - Improving Food insecure households' resilience in the Eastern region of Burkina Faso
- Austria for Sudan - USD 138 130 - Emergency assistance (agriculture and livestock) to vulnerable households in Greater Darfur
- Food Security and humanitarian implications in West Africa and the Sahel - FAO/WFP Joint Note, June 2014 (in FRENCH)
- Central African Republic - Executive brief 9 July 2014
- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin (2014-D14) in FRENCH
- FAO CAR - Information bulletin March-June 2014 (in FRENCH)
- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin (2014-D13) in FRENCH
Connect with us
07/07/2014 - Despite abundant natural resources, rural communities in the Democratic Republic...
01/07/2014 - Three United Nations emergency directors have called for more sustained...
30/06/2014 - In response to the 2012 food insecurity crisis in Lesotho,...