- from Japan for Regional Africa - USD 2 000 000 - Emergency Agricultural Support to vulnerable households in Cabo Verde, The Gambia, Guinea Bissau and Senegal affected by food insecurity and malnutrition
- from Belgium for Syria - USD 675 000 - Emergency Assistance to Strengthen Veterinary Services and Mitigate the Deterioration of the Animal Health Situation in Syria
- from Pooled Fund for Ethiopia - USD 120 001 - Nutrition Material development for Agriculture Workers in Ethiopia
- from Pooled Fund for Malawi - USD 274 915 - 2014 Armyworm Outbreak Response in Malawi
- from Japan for Guinea - USD 1 000 000 - Assistance agricole aux populations victimes des inondations en Guinée
- from United States of America for South Sudan - USD 1 000 000 - Enhanced coordination and emergency response in South Sudan
- from Pooled Fund for South Sudan - USD 2 604 000 - Empowering farming, fishing and pastoralist communities in South Sudan for resilient livelihoods
- from Belgium for South Sudan - USD 1 350 000 - Emergency response for food security and livelihood support to crisis-affected populations in South Sudan
- from United States of America for Vietnam - USD 100 000 - Strengthening wildlife farming biosecurity and management in Vietnam
- from CERF for Central African Republic - USD 500 000 - Restaurer les moyens dʼexistence en Centrafrique : des semences pour la paix
- Central African Republic - Executive brief 11 March 2014
- South Sudan - Executive brief 3 March 2014
- Food Security and humanitarian implications in West Africa and the Sahel - FAO/WFP Joint Note, February 2014
- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin (2014-D04) in FRENCH
- CAR Crisis - Map of FAO offices & ongoing activities
Connect with us
13/03/2014 - Conservation agriculture systems utilize soils for the production of crops...
12/03/2014 - On Friday, the Transitional Government and United Nations (UN) agencies...
11/03/2014 - FAO Director-General José Graziano da Silva today witnessed the positive...
07/03/2014 - The conflict in South Sudan risks reversing gains in food...
06/03/2014 - For the first time, Somali farmers are turning themselves into...