- Pooled Fund for South Sudan - USD 1 199 901 - CERF rapid response to famine-prone areas in South Sudan
- Pooled Fund for Sudan - USD 54 136 - Monitoring and reporting support for food security and livelihoods sector
- Pooled Fund for Sudan - USD 420 004 - Procurement to restore food security and saving lives of the IDP and extremely vulnerable resident households in Sudan
- United States of America for Yemen - USD 800 000 - Support to the Yemen Food Security and Agriculture Cluster
- European Union for Somalia - USD 1 611 170 - Famine prevention and drought response in Somalia
- Pooled Fund for Kenya - USD 1 500 000 - Emergency livelihood response to support drought-affected (agro)pastoralists
- Norway for Nigeria - USD 3 591 954 - Enhancing resilience to the humanitarian crisis, climate variability and change in northeastern Nigeria
- Belgium for Kenya - USD 400 000 - Protecting livestock assets and safeguarding livelihoods in crossborder areas of the Mandera Cluster
- Pooled Fund for Sri Lanka - USD 615 852 - Emergency assistance to restore agricultural livelihoods and improve food security of vulnerable households
- Pooled Fund for Somalia - USD 650 000 - Support to the Food Security and Nutrition Analysis Unit (FSNAU) for Somalia
Connect with us
18/05/2017 - FAO is working with the government of Peru to assist some 7,000 ...
18/05/2017 - Governments, civic groups and businesses need to rally support for ...
08/05/2017 - African eggplant lives up to its name: as it grows ...
02/05/2017 - The leaders of the United Nations' Food and Agriculture Organization ...
01/05/2017 - Tackling the menace of the tenacious fall armyworm pest and ...