- Pooled Fund for Iraq - USD 1 099 924 - Emergency supplementary feeding of productive animals to ensure their survival
- Belgium for Vanuatu - USD 330 000 - Emergency support to re-establish food security in communities affected by Tropical Cyclone Pam
- Pooled Fund for Colombia - USD 465 732 - Rapid rehabilitation of food security for vulnerable people affected by conflict with strategies for restoring agriculture livelihoods and the right to food
- Belgium for Cape Verde - USD 210 000 - Assistance d'urgence pour la relance des activités productives des ménages affectés par l'éruption du Volcan Fogo
- European Union for Regional Asia and Pacific - USD 650 056 - Enhanced national and local capacity for integrating disatser risk reduction (DRR) in agriculture in national services and community practices in high-risk Pacific Island Countries (PICs)
- Pooled Fund for Jordan - USD 500 000 - Enhance food security and nutrition for the most vulnerable Jordanians and Syrian refugee households through improved access to safe and nutritious foods
- Unilateral Trust Fund - World Bank for Mali - USD 5 000 000 - Restauration immédiate des actifs de production des ménages vulnérables au Mali
- United States of America for Somalia - USD 1 000 000 - Food Security and Nutrition Analysis Unit - Phase VII OFDA Macro Grant Contribution
- Pooled Fund for Djibouti - USD 200 000 - Equitable access to water for emergency-affected rural populations, migrants and refugees to improve livelihoods
- United States of America for Sudan - USD 500 000 - Restore and strengthen food and nutrition security and build resilience of vulnerable communities in Sudan
Connect with us
23/04/2015 - With abundant natural resources, South Sudan has enormous potential to...
15/04/2015 - Amidst escalating conflict at a crucial time in the country’s...
09/04/2015 - Concerns over the spread of high impact transboundary animal diseases...
07/04/2015 - Crop and livestock activities are extremely sensitive to climate and...
02/04/2015 - High-level authorities from 15 countries pledged on Thursday to collaborate...