- Colombia for Colombia - USD 169 709 - Fortalecimiento de la Resiliencia del Sector Agropecuario en Colombia
- Belgium for Ethiopia - USD 500 000 - Emergency protection of livestock based livelihood assets of pastoralists and agropastoralists in Ethiopia
- Pooled Fund for Philippines - USD 1 111 305 - Emergency assistance in restoring food security and agricultural production in Typhoon Koppu affected communities
- UNDP for Pakistan - USD 1 513 761 - Community Resilience and Recovery Support to FATA's Returning Internally Displaced Persons in Pakistan
- Pooled Fund for Somalia - USD 350 000 - Support to Somalia through the use of SWALIM drought and floods information products and services
- Pooled Fund for Democratic Republic of the Congo - USD 2 001 608 - Emergency provision of fisheries inputs and training to conflict-affected coastal communities in Yemen
- UNDP for Iraq - USD 521 777 - Increase food availability of conflict-affected polulation in liberated areas of Ninewah - Iraq
- Pooled Fund for Iraq - USD 566 860 - Improve food security and livelihoods through emergency support to vegetable growing farmers in Iraq
- Pooled Fund for South Sudan - USD 811 231 - Emergency Livelihood Response Programme in South Sudan
- Pooled Fund for Myanmar - USD 1 499 999 - Emergency livelihood response for flood-affected communities in the Union of Myanmar
Connect with us
08/02/2016 - Somalia will continue to face large-scale food insecurity between now...
08/02/2016 - South Sudan is facing unprecedented levels of food insecurity, as...
05/02/2016 - During the winter months, the farmland around Pauk Khoan village...
28/01/2016 - More than half of the total population of Yemen —...
26/01/2016 - Nyalen Kuong is suffering from acute malnutrition. Seven months ago,...