- Belgium for South Sudan - USD 500 000 - Rapid response and livelihood support for crisis-affected populations in South Sudan
- United Kingdom for Pakistan - USD 2 647 001 - Technical Support to Stakeholder Capacity Development for Implementation of Pakistan's National DRR Policy
- Pooled Fund for Democratic Republic of the Congo - USD 100 000 - Achat pour le Progrès "P4P"- Autonomisation de Kabalo en République démocratique du Congo
- United States of America for Regional Africa - USD 1 050 000 - Effective Emergency Desert Locust Control in Locust-prone Countries in the Horn of Africa
- Pooled Fund for South Sudan - USD 1 300 000 - Reestablishing operational capacity to support crisis-affected populations in South Sudan
- United Kingdom for Regional Africa - USD 5 950 800 - Emergency support to smallholder farmers affected by El Niño in Southern Africa
- Sweden for Colombia - USD 2 924 660 - Comunidades rurales resilientes para la construcción de paz
- United States of America for Zimbabwe - USD 1 975 111 - Livelihood, food and nutrition security for small holder farmers affected by El Niño
- United States of America for Lesotho - USD 1 000 000 - Livestock emergency response to El Niño-induced drought in Lesotho
- Australia for Mozambique - USD 1 672 241 - Emergency support to recover from the effects of El Niño in Mozambique
Connect with us
11/10/2016 - In less than a year, Holo Molo has lost more...
10/10/2016 - Ethiopia is about to complete one of the largest and...
22/09/2016 - In Northeast Nigeria, internally displaced persons (IDPs) and host communities...
31/08/2016 - Climate-related phenomena like El Niño and La Niña, have, in the last...