- Pooled Fund for Sudan - USD 800 000 - Emergency Livelihood Support for the South Sudanese Refugees in Sudan
- Italy for Sudan - USD 609 756 - Building household resilience through promoting adapted production technologies in livelihoods and natural resources management in Sudan
- Norway for Democratic Republic of the Congo - USD 670 230 - Diminution des tensions communautaires le long de l'axe Mambasa-Epulu-Niania par le renforcement de la résilience
- United Kingdom for Somalia - USD 2 658 000 - Food Security and Nutrition Analysis Unit (FSNAU) - Phase VII DFID 2 Contribution - in Somalia
- Switzerland for Syria - USD 2 081 165 - Emergency food security and livelihood assistance to rural and peri-urban households in the Syrian Arab Republic
- United Kingdom for South Sudan - USD 10 268 562 - Emergency Livelihood Support to Crisis Affected Populations in South-Sudan - FAO SS Emergency Livelihood Response Plan
- Belgium for Rwanda - USD 250 000 - Rapid emergency response to Cassava Brown Streak disease outbreak in Rwanda
- Pooled Fund for Democratic Republic of the Congo - USD 999 981 - Rapid response to food security needs of Central African refugees and host families
- United States of America for Cambodia - USD 200 000 - Immediate technical assistance to strengthen emergency preparedness for Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza (HPAI) in Cambodia
- United States of America for China - USD 648 000 - Immediate technical assistance to strengthen emergency preparedness for Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza (HPAI) in China
Connect with us
23/01/2015 - Less than three years since its Independence, violence erupted in...
22/01/2015 - Farmers and managers of Agri-Business Centres (ABCs) in Sierra Leone...
21/01/2015 - In Madagascar, the battle against an ongoing plague of locusts...
09/01/2015 - Recently, farmers in Lesotho have been consistently obtaining low yields...
01/01/2015 - As South Sudan’s livestock owners have fled the ongoing conflict,...