- Germany for Global - USD 1 000 000 - Strengthening Preparedness in the Agriculture and Health Sectors
- France for Myanmar - USD 200 534 - Enhance of Food Security and Resilience for conflict affected communities in Northern Rakhine State, Myanmar
- CERF for Somalia - USD 3 505 886 - Livelihood Support to Drought Affected Riverine, Agro-pastoral and Pastoral communities in southern Somalia
- Italy for Syria - USD 635 324 - Emergency Support to Staple Crops Production in the Syrian Arab Republic
- United Kingdom for Haiti - USD 2 377 051 - Family Farmer Resilience in the Grande Anse Department of Haiti
- CERF for Gambia - USD 749 979 - Emergency rehabilitation of productive capacities and livelihoods of households affected by recurrent weather related shocks
- European Union for Lesotho - USD 813 215 - Building resilience through the upscale of Climate Smart Agriculture and functional DRR Land Resources Information in Lesotho
- CERF for Cameroon - USD 304 281 - Assistance to the population of Logone and Chari division of the Far North region to improve their food security
- European Union for Bangladesh - USD 973 316 - Increased food and nutrition security in remote areas of CHT through resilience building measures
- Ireland for Philippines - USD 961 792 - Support for the Recovery of Coconut-Based Livelihoods and Establishment of Integrated Pest Management Systems in the Philippines
Connect with us
18/11/2014 - The use of orange-fleshed sweet potatoes – containing high levels...
12/11/2014 - FAO Director-General José Graziano da Silva today appointed Jacques Diouf...