- CERF for Serbia - USD 290 179 - Emergency assistance for immediate food security through provision of critical livestock inputs in the flood affected areas in Serbia
- European Union for Colombia - USD 598 500 - Rapid recovery of food security for vulnerable people affected by violence in the most isolated rural areas in Colombia
- Austria for Bosnia and Herzegovina - USD 340 136 - Recovery support to winter wheat production of flood affected farmers in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Belgium for Bosnia and Herzegovina - USD 100 000 - Emergency animal health support for small scale livestock holders affected by the floods in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- The Netherlands for Palestine - USD 2 463 957 - Enhancing the resilience of farmers' livelihoods in Area C of Jenin, Nablus, Tubas and Jericho Governorates through improved water availability and management
- Pooled Fund for Somalia - USD 850 000 - Resilience Programme in Somalia - Integrated Humanitarian Resilience Approach (IHRA)
- United States of America for Mauritania - USD 800 000 - Consolidate and strengthen agriculture and disaster risk management responses to food and nutrition security through resilience building in Mauritania
- Canada for South Sudan - USD 2 463 504 - Emergency Livelihood Support to crisis-affected populations in South Sudan
- Brazil for Philippines - USD 82 000 - Consultant support to strenghtening family farming through the implementation of the "Purchase from Asia for Asians" through local procurement programmes in the Philippines
- United States of America for Niger - USD 1 000 000 - Improve coordination and food security and nutrition for better resilience of vulnerable households in the Niger
- Central African Republic - Executive brief 23 July 2014
- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin D15 - May 2014 (in FRENCH)
- Food Security and humanitarian implications in West Africa and the Sahel - FAO/WFP Joint Note, June 2014 (in FRENCH)
- Central African Republic - Executive brief 9 July 2014
- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin D14 - May 2014 (in FRENCH)
Connect with us
21/07/2014 - Increased efforts are needed to improve awareness among rural communities...
16/07/2014 - “We are thirsty for seeds! Bring them and we’ll plant...
14/07/2014 - In the period April to June 2014, 260 teachers from...
07/07/2014 - Despite abundant natural resources, rural communities in the Democratic Republic...