- 31/01/2015 - From 17/02/2015 To 19/02/2015
Location: Dori, Burkina Faso
The FAO Regional Office in Dakar, the Red Cross, the FAO Office in Burkina Faso, as well as the GRET, HKI, the Direcion of ...read more
- 08/06/2013 - FAO seeks USD 30.1 million, within the framework of the Regional Response Plan 5, to address critical needs in Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon and Turkey resulting from the crisis in Syria.
Prevent ...read more
- 07/06/2013 - To provide urgent support to Syria, FAO seeks USD 41.7 million within the Revised 2013 Syria Humanitarian Assistance Response Plan (SHARP).
Top five priorities for Syria:
Support to 2013 wheat planting – ...read more
- 05/06/2013 - FAO Office for West Bank and Gaza Strip and the Animal Production and Health Division joined efforts for the organization of two 3-day Training courses on Livestock Emergency Guidelines and ...read more
- 27/05/2013 - In recent years, floods, landslides, droughts and hurricanes have crippled agricultural production in the Caribbean, where agriculture is the main livelihood activity for a significant number of people. To strengthen ...read more
- 26/10/2012 - The management of livestock diseases is of critical importance if Kenya is going to combat rising levels of poverty in its arid lands and capitalize on its huge livestock resource. ...read more
- 17/04/2012 - Radio Campaign "Ensuring your family’shousehold food during to climate emergencies"
The FAO Emergency and Rehabilitation Coordination Unit (ERCU) in Peru has produced the radio campaign "Ensuring household food during climate emergencies", ...read more
- 06/03/2012 - A team from FAO Zimbabwe will be on hand to share their experiences and to unveil newly published guidelines on the use of electronic vouchers for agricultural input distribution. “E-vouchers ...read more