- 07/05/2016 - Nearly 1 million people are still displaced inside CAR or seeking refuge in neighbouring countries. The number of hungry people has doubled in 1 year, as conflict and insecurity have ...read more
- 27/01/2014 - FAO in emergencies' infographic uses the latest information gathered by FAO, as well as OCHA and the Government of the Philippines on the impact of Typhoon Haiyan. Find data on ...read more
- 05/06/2013 - FAO Office for West Bank and Gaza Strip and the Animal Production and Health Division joined efforts for the organization of two 3-day Training courses on Livestock Emergency Guidelines and ...read more
- 27/05/2013 - In recent years, floods, landslides, droughts and hurricanes have crippled agricultural production in the Caribbean, where agriculture is the main livelihood activity for a significant number of people. To strengthen ...read more
- 17/04/2012 - Radio Campaign "Ensuring your family’shousehold food during to climate emergencies"
The FAO Emergency and Rehabilitation Coordination Unit (ERCU) in Peru has produced the radio campaign "Ensuring household food during climate emergencies", ...read more
- 06/03/2012 - A team from FAO Zimbabwe will be on hand to share their experiences and to unveil newly published guidelines on the use of electronic vouchers for agricultural input distribution. “E-vouchers ...read more