- 31/01/2015 - From 17/02/2015 To 19/02/2015
Location: Dori, Burkina Faso
The FAO Regional Office in Dakar, the Red Cross, the FAO Office in Burkina Faso, as well as the GRET, HKI, the Direcion of ...read more
- 05/06/2013 - FAO Office for West Bank and Gaza Strip and the Animal Production and Health Division joined efforts for the organization of two 3-day Training courses on Livestock Emergency Guidelines and ...read more
- 27/05/2013 - In recent years, floods, landslides, droughts and hurricanes have crippled agricultural production in the Caribbean, where agriculture is the main livelihood activity for a significant number of people. To strengthen ...read more
- 17/04/2012 - Radio Campaign "Ensuring your family’shousehold food during to climate emergencies"
The FAO Emergency and Rehabilitation Coordination Unit (ERCU) in Peru has produced the radio campaign "Ensuring household food during climate emergencies", ...read more
- 06/03/2012 - A team from FAO Zimbabwe will be on hand to share their experiences and to unveil newly published guidelines on the use of electronic vouchers for agricultural input distribution. “E-vouchers ...read more