- 23/04/2014 - Le Gouvernement du Japon signe aujourd’hui un accord de financement avec l’Organisation des Nations Unies pour l’alimentation et l’agriculture (FAO) en vue de contribuer au Programme triennal de réponse à ...read more
- 17/04/2014 - The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) is warning countries to step up monitoring, reporting and prevention of one of the world’s most destructive banana diseases, Fusarium ...read more
- 10/04/2014 - Farmers and herders in Sudan need urgent support to help prevent the food security situation in the country from deteriorating further, FAO warned today.
Some 3.3 million people are currently suffering from food insecurity ...read more
- 09/04/2014 - Small scale coconut farmers in the Philippines will soon receive assistance to restore their livelihoods severely affected by last year’s Typhoon Haiyan, the UN’s Food and Agriculture Organization said today.
It ...read more
- 07/04/2014 - The unprecedented crisis in the Central African Republic is devastating the economy and people's ability to secure basic necessities, two United Nations food agencies said in an assessment report this week.
The Food and ...read more
- 31/03/2014 - The Government of the United Kingdom has released $13.7 million in emergency funding to FAO to help conflict-affected families in South Sudan restore their agriculture-based livelihoods and stave off an ...read more
- 27/03/2014 - FAO and Puntland authorities have launched the first database for Somali fishermen in decades aimed at improving management of fisheries in the Indian Ocean and the Gulf of Aden.
In the ...read more
- 26/03/2014 - FAO senior officials met today with a high level clerical delegation working in the Central African Republic to talk about FAO’s work in the country and how agriculture can play ...read more