- 10/03/2016 - Like so many communities in rural Myanmar, the 114 families in Tha Koar village depend on agriculture for their livelihoods. The village is in central Rakhine state, one of the ...read more
- 08/03/2016 - Despite the ongoing conflict, 38 Water User Associations (WUAs) are strengthened in Bani Huwa, Zahr Al Ghayl, Hamdan and Ghayman Sana’a sub-basins, in collaboration with the Ministry of Agriculture and ...read more
- 07/03/2016 - The three-year EU-supported joint programme entitled “Enhancing Rural Resilience in Yemen” (ERRY) was signed 15th December 2015 by the European Delegation, the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) the United Nations ...read more
- 06/03/2016 - FAO requests urgent donor support for life-saving interventions to reach the most affected and most vulnerable populations, to protect their livelihoods and to build their resilience to shock, against the ...read more
- 05/03/2016 - Yemen is once again stepping into rampant and dire food insecurity after one-year of the escalated conflict, civil insecurity, poor crop harvest and disruptions of markets and trade activities, reports ...read more
- 29/02/2016 - Countries in the Southern African Development Community need to urgently implement a set of agreed-upon measures to mitigate the effects of El Nino. A strong El Niño has seen the ...read more
- 26/02/2016 - Les travaux de construction d’un magasin central de stockage de pesticides et de traitement de fûts vides ont démarré à Madagascar.
L’inauguration a eu lieu dans la Commune Rurale de Betsinjaka, ...read more