- Race against time in drought-ravaged Southern Africa to ensure 23 million people receive farming support28/07/2016
- Forage production boosts the resilience of pastoralist communities in Ethiopia’s lowlands27/07/2016
- Food insecurity in Juba deepens with countrywide repercussions21/07/2016
- New tool for managing the fuel needs of displaced populations21/07/2016
- Seed distributions offer new hope to drought-affected farmers in Ethiopia18/07/2016
Connect with us
Typhoon Haiyan at a glance - INFOGRAPHIC (updated)
FAO in emergencies' infographic uses the latest information gathered by FAO, as well as OCHA and the Government of the Philippines on the impact of Typhoon Haiyan. Find data on how many people are affected and how extensive damages to the agriculture sector have been.