- Belgium for Sudan - USD 300 000 - Emergency food security and livelihood interventions for vulnerable conflict and disaster affected populations in West and South Darfur and Blue Nile states
- United States of America for Micronesia - USD 622 239 - Restoration of Agricultural productive capacities of households affected by Typhoon Maysak
- Belgium for Nepal - USD 300 000 - Nepal - Earthquake Flash Appeal 2015
- Pooled Fund for Cameroon - USD 418 129 - Improving the food security of internally displaced persons and their host communities in the Logone and Chari divisions of the Far North region through cereal and leguminous crop production
- United Kingdom for Central African Republic - USD 500 000 - Resuming agriculture and income opportunities for communities affected by the crisis in selected areas of CAR
- Belgium for Central African Republic - USD 548 200 - Assistance d`urgence aux ménages agricoles vulnérables des zones les plus affectées par la crise en RCA
- Belgium for West Bank & Gaza Strip - USD 400 000 - Emergency support to low resilience and food insecure urban and peri-urban livelihoods in the Gaza Strip
- Switzerland for Djibouti - USD 1 500 000 - Towards a Research for Resilience & Innovation Agenda to enhance the livelihood and resilience of communities in the Arid and Semi-Arid Lands of the IGAD Region
- France for Madagascar - USD 300 000 - Emergency Support to the Locust Campaign 2014/2015 in response to the locust plague in Madagascar
- Pooled Fund for Madagascar - USD 300 000 - Assistance alimentaire et appui à la relance agricole d'urgence aux ménages en difficulté alimentaire aigüe suite à la sécheresse dans le Grand Sud de Madagascar
Connect with us
03/06/2015 - Just over five weeks since Nepal's devastating earthquake of 25 April, the...
29/05/2015 - The ongoing conflict and related economic downturn in South Sudan...
28/05/2015 - FAO is providing much-needed seeds to Nepalese farmers affected by...
25/05/2015 - The two recent earthquakes in Nepal have had a major...
21/05/2015 - The floods in Mozambique earlier this year devastated cropland and...