Becoming a member will allow you to subscribe to our newsletter or content updates, to contribute with content and blogs, comment on posts, to participate in discussion forums and to exchange with other members of the community.
In order to register click here, when you become a member you can:-
- Share – your experiences as a good practice; deliver a webinar
- Contribute - your comments on published content, and also contribute in an open forum
- Comment – offer comments and feedback on blogs and other content were commenting is possible
- Learn – e-Agriculture capacity development activities offer a chance to learn, through course, webinars and other online learning openings.
- Exchange – you can contact other members directly and share notes, contacts and also during discussion you can exchange your knowledge with others.