In order to post a blog on the website, you need to be a registered member on e-Agriculture.
Please review the e-Agriculture Blogging Guidelines here first
You will have to log-in in order to be able to post a blog.
After logging in, to post a blog :
- Choose Content (top bar menu)
- Select, Add Content then select
- Then select Blog post
- Insert a Title
- Select Language
- Add the text in the Body
- Add relevant Taxonomies (to help users to find your article in the future)
- Select as appropriate under Topic
- Select as appropiate under Partners
- Click Save (if you close the window without saving, you will lose your work)
Once you are done, the e-Agriculture team will receive a notification of your submission and review the article before publishing it. Once reviewed you will see your contribution online.
So if you do not see your article online immediately after writing it – this is normal. It will be soon :)