Apply for UNCDF and IDEP online course Planning and Building Inclusive Digital Strategies in the context of COVID19 to meet the SDGs and Agenda 2063
The UN Capital Development Fund (UNCDF), the United Nations, Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA), the African Institute for Economic Development and Planning (IDEP) are organising an on-line course on “Planning and building inclusive digital transformation strategies in the context of covid-19 to meet SDGs and Agenda 2063”. Apply here.
The overarching objective of the course is to empower government representatives, civil servants and policy makers in becoming successful agents of change in the development or improvement of their national digital transformation journeys in the midst and post covid-19. In particular, it will address the key aspect of inclusiveness, and provide with the tool to measure the progress of the inclusive of a digital transformation.
The course will be delivered on-line from April 5, 2021 to June 18, 2021. It is free and will be moderated asynchronously on a weekly basis and participants are required to participate in the weekly on-line discussions. In addition, each module has interactive lessons that provide the core content around the topic for that module and an audio commented powerpoint slides.
A certificate will be delivered to participants who will pass all the tests and the exam by the UNCDF & IDEP. In some specific countries where UNCDF operates (Benin, Burkina Faso, Democratic Republic of Congo, Senegal, Gambia, Sierra Leone, Ghana, Guinea, Niger, Madagascar, Malawi, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia) operates, a dedicated follow-up will be done with participants to turn the learnings of the course into inclusive actions for their country.
Course Content and Structure
The course consists of the following key modules :
- Module 1 : Introduction to the course: The digital transformation journey
- Module 2 : Enabling regulatory and policy environment for inclusive digital transformation
- Module 3 : Module 3. Inclusive digital infrastructure
- Module 4 : Inclusive digital innovation
- Module 5 : Inclusive digital skills Module 6 : Inclusive digital services and emerging technologies
- Module 7 : Inclusive e-government
- Module 8 : Cybersecurity and data privacy
- Module 9 : The Inclusive Digital Economy Scorecard (IDES)
- Module 10 : Inclusive Digital Transformation Strategy
More information about this course here