Learn about the Drone European Platform
Drone European Platform (DEP) is a project co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union which realises that the use of drones offer a variety of interesting opportunities in the field of agriculture.
The project focuses on the technical competences of students by strengthening current educational courses and develops strategies to support educational providers, educational managers and educational trainers.
The objectives of the projects are :
- To include innovative technology in VET specifically in agriculture curriculum.- To develop a Drone Course at the European level.
- To increase the skills and knowledge of teachers in the area of drones and their ability transmit and implement it on the learning process of their students.
- To prepare students with the skills to find a job more easily.
- To train other trainers to acquire current knowledge and to prepare them to transmit that information to their students
- To unify agricultural sector between countries.
- To convert countryside and agricultural job in an attractive career for youngsters.
- To learn from the different countries participating in the project and their national legislation, the uses of the drones in their countries and the trends drones are initiating.
- To establish a network of knowledge and exchange of ideas at European level that helps to learn and ac-quire the necessary skills to use drones.
One of the contributions on this project is to run a Drones Course. The course is intended to train on how to fly a drone safetly and to learn more on drones
The partners of this project are
- Green Academy/Denmark
- Helicon/The Netherlands
- EFA LA Malvesia/Spain
- Tirantes Netherlands
Learn more about the project here