The Hungarian Ministry of Rural Development Master of Science (MSc) Fellowship Programme
Application deadline: 28 February 2014
The Hungarian Ministry of Rural Development (MoRD), on behalf of the Government of Hungary, has established a Fellowships programme for Master of Science (MSc) degrees for students originating from and residing in the following eligible countries:
Bosnia and Herzegovina
For the 2014-15 academic year, the following courses will be offered in English language:
- Agricultural Sciences
- Rural development and agribusiness
The Fellowship will cover tuition, books, and subsistence costs for the entire duration of the course. The awarded students however will be responsible for financing their travel to and from Hungary. Family members cannot be supported in any way under the framework of the Fellowships programme.
Attached are the descriptions for each of the English-language courses, and application instructions. Note that all required documentation must be in English.
Note that you may apply only by E-MAIL.
2014 Fellowship Programme course description and general conditions
2014 Fellowship Application Form
The deadline by which applications and COMPLETE DOSSIERS must be sent by E-MAIL ONLY to FAO is 28 February 2014. Please note that incomplete dossiers will not be considered nor will applications sent by Post or Courier.
You must E-MAIL the following required documentation in order to be considered for this scholarship. ALL of these documents are required:
• Application form duly completed - make sure you specify at the top which course you are applying to
• A recent curriculum vitae
• A copy of high school/college diploma and transcript/report of study or copy of the diploma attachment
• Copies of relevant pages of VALID passport
• One letter of recommendation (from your school or workplace)
• Statement of motivation
• A Bill of Health (issued by your family doctor, or clinic or hospital)
• A statement of good conduct issued by local or national authorities
E-MAIL your application to Capacityfirstname.lastname@example.org
Please NAME your files so as to identify content, for example: Bill_of_Health.jpg, etc.
Do not send .RAR files. JPG or PDF files only.