The post-2015 development agenda is a United Nations-led process aimed at helping member states define a global development framework that will succeed the 8 Millennium Development Goals when they reach their target date at the end of 2015. At the same time as accelerating efforts to meet MDG targets, FAO has embraced the post-2015 process, identifying 14 thematic areas in which it can support member states in arriving at new goals.
- FAO Post-2015 e-bulletin: English | Русский | العربية | 中文 (Feb 2014)
- Food Security and Nutrition on World We Want website
- FAO at Rio+20
- UN Secretary-General’s report on the MDGs and the post-2015 agenda: A Life of Dignity for All
- Outcome Document on MDGs at 68th UNGA (September 2013)
- Open Working Group on Sustainable Development Goals