Impact Maker Program : Targeting MENA and Sub-Sahara region
In this context, the partners are calling for eligible ecosystem builders in the MENA and Sub-Saharan Africa region to apply to the Impact Maker Program.
The organizers are looking for ecosystem builders (incubators, accelerators, NGOs, for profit enterprises…) interested to strengthen their capacities of Impact Makers to support innovation and entrepreneurship in the agrifood sector, to join a 12-week virtual program and benefit from:
- Regional partnerships
- Get connected with leading and emerging agri-food ecosystem builders
- Peer-to-peer learning
- Capacity building program covering ecosystem overview, empowering agripreneur and measuring impacts, fundraising, storytelling, and building partnerships and collaboration.
- Strengthen your knowledge in ecosystem building
- Receive program certification
Requirements to join the program:
- The ecosystem builders should be based in the MENA region and Sub-Sahara region specifically Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestinian Territories, Tunisia, Yemen, Ivory Coast, Senegal, Uganda, Kenya, and Ghana.
- Incubators, accelerators, NGOs, for profit enterprises, and other organizations, interested or working with agrifood and agritech entrepreneurs
The virtual program provides up to 30 ecosystem builders to gain a competitive edge through valuable synergies and sustainable insights.
Deadline to apply: January 11th, 2022
For more information click here
About the FAC Impact Maker Program here