Ukraine: Latest on FAO’s response. Data, analyses, policy recommendations, and actions on the ground.
An inter-agency platform to enhance food market transparency and policy response for food security.
- Using soil maps to promote efficient use of fertilizers
- Assessing food insecurity in 2022/23 at national and subnational levels
- The conflict in Ukraine and animal health
- Assessing investment needs in Ukraine’s agricultural reconstruction and recovery
- Response to the Ukraine Crisis: social protection for food security and nutrition
- The impact of the war in Ukraine on rural labour markets
- Gender-related impacts of the Ukraine Conflict
- Ukraine: Land tenure role in building back better
- Gaining Efficiencies by reducing Food Loss and Waste