How to apply
- If you are a first-time user, before applying to any requisition (vacancy), create your candidate profile by clicking here.
- If you are an existing user, click on the "Access vacancies" button, fill out your credentials and click on Log In.
- Once you are logged in, you can access your profile by clicking on your name in the upper right corner. You can use this profile to apply directly to job openings in FAO’s career portal.
- Please note that only applications received through the FAO career portal will be considered.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Changes made to your profile when applying for a job are job-specific. Updating your application for one job does not change the version you submitted for other jobs.
- Please submit your application in the same language of the vacancy announcement or in the FAO language indicated in the vacancy announcement as most relevant for the assignment.
Calls for Expression of Interest and Vacancy Announcements are removed automatically from the career site at 23:59 CET on the closing date.
If you are experiencing problems in registering or logging into your account, please contact our Help Desk at: [email protected]. NOTE: This email address does not accept applications.