- To review update development of farmer empowerment approaches with IPM FFS in member countries;
- To share experiences and lessons learned from country practices;
- To improve country capacity in facilitation of participatory approach by empowered farmers to contribute to sustainable crop production;
- To strengthen implementation of IPM FFS with innovation, sustainability, institutionalization, local relevance, effectiveness and ownership;
- To develop the follow up strategies to support IPM continuation for SCPI under the Save and Grow policy;
- To document successful cases of IPM for SCPI under the FAO’s the Save and grow policy for the technology extension.
Concept note and agenda