FAO Country Profiles: Survey results and key findings
More than 200 users participated in the survey conducted in December 2009 and January 2010. The survey results highlighted that:
- half of the respondents visit the FAO Country Profiles portal at least monthly;
- about two thirds find the portal user-friendly or very user-friendly; and
- overall information coverage was rated good in all categories.
Users also ranked the following as the most important features to be implemented in the future:
- include more statistics, thematic profiles and maps; and
- add functionality to aggregate and compare country data and to export the profiles in other formats.
For more details you can contact us at fao-country-profiles @ fao.org.