Report, 2010. Component 2/3.
The second component of the “Right to Food Assessment Philippines: The Filipinos’ Right to Food - An Assessment of the Philippine Legal Framework Governing the Right to Food” provides an assessment that will ascertain whether legal provisions are implemented to guarantee the right to food and to what extent the legal framework of the Philippines influences (positively or negatively) the food insecurity situation of the vulnerable groups.
The following are the key areas of investigation of the second component:
- International Human Rights Obligations Related
to the Right to Food
- Legal Framework Analysis
- Review of Recourse Mechanisms
- National Human Rights Institutions
- Awareness on the Right to Food
- Human Rights in Crafting Laws
The analysis is guided by tools such as content assessment matrix, and PANTHER process assessment.