Up to 500 institutions including research centres, academic institutions, publishers, governmental bodies, development programmes, international and national organisations from 150 countries are currently part of the AGRIS Network. By participating in AGRIS, organisations’ publications are helping to bridge the access gap for scientific literature; exposing it to an international audience through the wide distribution of AGRIS.
Note: you do not need to join the AGRIS Network to use the AGRIS data collection. You can browse and search for free. Registration is only needed if your organisation wants to contribute data to AGRIS.
- Research centres, academic institutions, publishers, governmental bodies, development programmes, international and national organisations are eligible for participating in AGRIS.
- AGRIS does not accept contributions from individuals; data should be submitted through institutions.
- Check if your organisation is thematically linked to the FAO as AGRIS includes data related to all FAO areas of interest.
- Check the list of data providers under the AGRIS Network to verify whether your organisation is already registered.
- We highly recommend verifying whether data from your organisation is already available in AGRIS, which also collects data from aggregators, e.g. the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ), Bielefeld Academic Search Engine (BASE) and AGRICOLA.
- We recommend confirming internal formal approval from your organisation before joining AGRIS. For further information, please contact AGRIS at [email protected].
- Those wishing to join can apply here. Applicants will receive an email with instructions on how to register as an AGRIS data provider.
- Apart from the mandatory fields, we recommend filling as many fields as possible.
- Note that during the registration, applicants will be asked whether their organisation wants to be part of the AGRIS Open Data Set.
- Please note that we need two official contacts to process the request. Please write full names and institutional email addresses of all contacts.
- A welcome message will be sent to the contacts with the AGRIS ID (ARN). Use ARN for any request to [email protected].
- Applicants can enrol to access the AGRIS data providers personalised institutional sub-portals here.
- Applicants can register to the AGRIS Network mailing list to stay informed of activities related to AGRIS.
- You can start submitting data!