Following an in-depth needs analysis through bilateral consultations organized between FAO and the Zimbabwe’s counterparts responsible for producing and using agricultural statistics, and based on the information collected through a questionnaire prepared by FAO and completed by the national agricultural statistical team, the following activities, planned for the period 2021-2023, are implemented in Zimbabwe with the aim to fill gaps in different levels of technical expertise and capacities.
- Technical support in updating the country SPARS;
- Participation in the scholarship programme;
- Support in preparing survey tools for agricultural production surveys;
- Technical assistance in collecting data on and measuring key economic aggregates;
- Technical assistance on the use of statistical software tools for data processing and analysis;
- Training and support to the country in developing, implementing, and maintaining CAPI-based surveys to improve data quality and cost-efficiency of agricultural survey;
- Support in computing timely and reliable CAADP indicators.
Zimbabwe: Training on data processing and analysis tools
07/11/2022 - 11/11/2022