Following an in-depth needs analysis through bilateral consultations organized between FAO and the Togo’s counterparts responsible for producing and using agricultural statistics, and based on the information collected through a questionnaire prepared by FAO and completed by the national agricultural statistical team, the following activities, planned for the period 2021-2023, are implemented in Togo with the aim to fill gaps in different levels of technical expertise and capacities.
- Technical support in updating the country SPARS;
- Participation in the scholarship programme;
- Basic training in agricultural statistics;
- Technical assistance in developing, using and maintaining a cost-effective Master Sampling Frame (MSF) to implement integrated system of agricultural surveys;
- Technical assistance on the use of statistical software tools for data processing and analysis;
- Training and support to the country in developing, implementing, and maintaining CAPI-based surveys to improve data quality and cost-efficiency of agricultural survey;
- Support in computing timely and reliable CAADP indicators.
Togo: Hand-on Training on sampling design, weighting, and estimations
06/03/2023 - 10/03/2023
Togo: GSARS Tools training module 3
20/02/2023 - 24/02/2023
Togo: tools training
28/11/2022 - 09/12/2022